Your English Teacher | Language Courses | Learn Online | Community Classes   

New Student?
Register. It's free!
Register for online english classes

English with Cara 

Click here to edit subtitle

What is English with Cara?

English with Cara is a dedicated English language training service providing a range of learning programmes for speakers of other languages online and at our learning centres across Berkshire. 

How will I know if you are the right teacher for me?

English with Cara offers a FREE initial language assessment

During this appointment your teacher will discuss your language goals and specific areas for improvement and suggest a suitable learning programme for you. This allows some time for you to get to know your teacher and decide. 

Is studying with English with Cara expensive?

At English with Cara we believe that language learning should be accessible for everyone. 

We offer very competitive rates when compared with traditional language schools and colleges. You could start learning English with us from as little as £5/hr. 

How and when do I pay?

English with Cara accepts payments via PayPal or BACS transfer.

Payment is required when booking a private lesson or registering for an online course. There are a number of learning packages and subscription options available to suit your budget.

How do I register?

You can register in 3 easy steps: 

1. Book a FREE language assessment or contact us to discuss your requirements. 

2. Register as a student on our Online learning Zone

3. Log in using the username and password sent to you, book some classes and begin your learning journey with English with Cara.

Can I join a course that has already started?

Yes. If you join a course that has already started your tuition fees will be adjusted according to the number of lessons you have missed.

Do I need to buy any books?

No. All you need to start learning English with Cara is a notebook and a pen, or a laptop or tablet with a reliable internet connection if you are learning online. Our courses are designed to make learning easy and accessible without the need to buy expensive text books. 

Do I need a visa to study English in the UK?

This depends on your nationality and immigration status. To find out if you need a visa to study in the UK please visit the UK visas and immigration website. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the right documents to live, work or study in the UK. 

You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the start of your course. The application process can take some time so we recommend applying well in advance.

The following two visas are suitable for students who want to do a short course or an English language course for up to 11 months:

  •     Short-term student visa: You can apply if you are aged 18 or over, and you want to study in the UK for up to six months. If you want to join an English language course, you can apply for an extended visa to stay for up to 11 months.
  •     Short-term student (Child) visa: You can apply if you are aged 17 or younger, and you want to study in the UK for up to six months.

It is also possible to take part in an immersive English social learning experience as part of your holiday in the UK. Please contact us to make an enquiry.

Do I need a visa to study online?

No. You can register with English with Cara to access our online learning packages from anywhere in the world. 


My Learning Zone

Lost Password?

Want more information?

If you have a question and cannot find the answer here please contact us. Your teaching professional is on hand to discuss your learning requirements.